Tuesday, October 11, 2011

365 Days Ago

I'm about 5 days late on writing this post....

One year ago we started this adoption journey. We decided to stop pursuing infertility treatments, drugs, tests, etc... and decided to go with what God had laid on our hears a year prior. We decided to adopt!!!! It was such a great time. Finally getting to move forward, finally getting some "yes" answers instead of the constant "no" we were used to. Finally saying to God, "Ok God...if this is really what I heard you say a year ago...here we go.... use us.... use this...we're ALL in".
Here's a few posts where I talk about starting this journey...back on our "family" blog (pre-adoption blog).


Ending & Beginning
Why?



We have come a LONG way in 1 year.

I can see how much I have grown and changed. I know that's what God had in mind!

So here's to one year down and HOPEFULLY only one more to go (or less, please!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!