Monday, October 31, 2011

Golf Tournament Success!

This past weekend we joined with the Linck's and the Leinen's for the 2011 Birdies For Babies golf tournament. John and Jennifer Linck did this last year and now have decided to bless other families by putting it together every year. This year we, along with the Leinen's, were able to benefit from the golf tournament and raised over $2600! That's $1300 for our family!!!! What makes it even greater is that we get to send that money in to Hand In Hand to go towards our matching grant!!!!! Praise God!Here's the group. Julia & Jason Leinen, John & Jennifer Linck, and myself and Clint.
Nice squinty-eyed pic of me!
Julia, Jennifer and me.

We had a great time and are so appreciative to all the golfers that came out to support our families.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathleen! I'm just popping over for the first time after you introduced yourself on my blog last week. I'm back in the U.S. now and wanted to stop by and say hello! So excited for your family and your little love bug coming home from the Congo! Congratulations on your fundraising too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!