Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Random Pics

I thought I would post some pics from the past few weeks. I don't seem to post enough pics....not that there is a whole lot of excitement in the Ellis household lately.


Here's Laynie. Last weekend we decided to go to this "junk show" at a barn in the middle of nowhere (aka, Stillwater, Oklahoma). On our way back we found ourselves on the LONGEST dirt road ever....so we decided we would make the best of us going 15mph in my car...and pull over and take some pics with these large bails of hay! It was raining too. Man am I a city girl! :)

"BOO" Halloween decor I made for an order from my Etsy shop. It's a board that you can sit on a plate stand.
Here's my stepson Blake and his cul-de-sac BFF, Grace. They were out playing in the rain. Notice Blake's rain boots...those are MINE! Right now we wear the same size shoe. ;)

My BFF's birthday was this past week. I LOVE cake bunting....so I had to try it out on her cake. Turned out pretty cute. Had to explain to all the men in the group what cake "bunting" was. One guy said that he wasn't sure he would want a "Finish Line" on his birthday cake. smarty pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!