Monday, November 1, 2010

Fundraising and Halloween!

Halloween was good...Laynie was a nerd and Blake was a "Bad News Bear" baseball player.

They were cute.

Clint and I stayed in...I sewed and he watched the World Series. We took turns handing out candy.
We have been busy working on the design for our adoption t-shirts. I hope to get them done this week and start selling them!

I have been working on new things to add to my Etsy store. I'm excited to be working on some cute Christmas stockings too!
My craft room has spilled out onto my dining room table!! Thank goodness Clint is so patient when my sewing takes over! I know he knows it's for a great cause! That helps!! ;)

We are still covered in paperwork. I wish it was all done and we were already on the waiting list! All things are in God's timing. I know this.
In the meantime, I will keep sewing and trying to raise money to bring our sweet girl home.

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!