Wednesday, November 10, 2010

She's Crafty.....

Yes, that "she" is ME! I'm getting crafty like no one's business! I have been posting the "fruits of my labor" on Craigslist and Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop/craftycreations2). I have spread the word through my sister, my BFF, and other close, precious friends.
I am thankful for my sister who purchased t-shirts and headbands & has passed on the info to her good friend, Lindsay... who seems to be the "mayor" of mommyville in San Antonio! Thanks Ang!

I'm blessed to have a very precious BFF who's support has been unwavering! She has purchased headbands, baby gifts, t-shirts, etc! Kerri...your support has been such a gift to us!

I also have a sweet friend, Stephanie, who has offered to take some of my "craftiness" with her to craft shows and sell it. What a WONDERFUL gift that has been!

I am just amazed every day in the greatness of God...and truly believe that God will provide!

We are still trucking along with our t-shirt sales. I think we are about 40 short of our goal, but we will get there...one shirt at a time!!! The design is on the sidebar of our blog.

If you know of someone that may enjoy a crayon roll, maybe a cute headband or a sweet dolly....just email me! I love to sew and really have enjoyed sewing for our adoption!


You can check out most of my things on my Etsy site, www.etsy.com/shop/craftycreations2 , and if you see something you like, just email me. Especially if you are local...I can always deliver! :0)

1 comment:

  1. So I'm totally impressed with your craftiness!!! I can't sew a button! :)

    I'm so glad we got a chance to meet you guys last night. We had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!