Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Etsy Store Update

Whew! Now that Christmas is over I can start sewing again on new items! I LOVE Valentines Day...mainly because of the colors of it (love me some pink and red) and the decorating. I know, that's silly, but I feel the same about Halloween too. So I have started on some V-Day shirts and onesies.
This little girl one...
This handsome boy one....
And this little baby robot one!
Of course if you are interested in any of them, let me know. I have other shirt colors too: white, red, navy, black, grey. The onesies come in all sizes. If you would rather I put the robot on a little t-shirt, I can do that too! :)
I also finished a nursing cover and some cute clutch/cosmetic bags.
Just trying to stay busy while I WAIT on our home study to come HOME so I can include it with the Dossier! UGH! :0)
Patience Kathleen! I have that tattooed on my foot...maybe I should add, "running out of" before it!?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!