Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just Added

I added a couple things to my store today. Over the weekend I made this cute 1st Birthday shirt for Creed. Creed's Mommy wanted brown, red, blue...so I came up with this! I can pretty much do whatever you can think of!


Then I whipped up this cute Rocket Ship Onesie. I love the cowboy fabric paired with the polka-dots....so boy'ish! I can also put the Rocket Ship on a t-shirt...again, whatever you can think of!

I'm working on some cute personalized little girl tote bags, ruffled diaper covers, lovies, etc....

On the adoption front: We are excited about our Dinner and Silent Auction coming up in April. If you want to buy a ticket, you can email or call me anytime! They are $15 for adults, kids 6-12 are $6 and 5 & under are free. It will be held at the Christian Life Fellowship in Moore.
There will be live music, dinner and a silent auction. Should be lots of fun.
Again, just comment below for tickets!!

We go March 4th for our USCIS fingerprint appointments. I received our OK state authenticated documents back on Saturday..so $365 later, that's done! Ahhh.
Really all we have now is for our fingerprints, the approval letter from that...then send that Dossier IN!!!! yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!