Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Items in the works!

I have been sewing like crazy...in-between blowing my nose, coughing, and taking Robitussin like it's the magic cure-all! Lately I've had a few ruffle pant orders....

and a LOT of key fob orders, which I love to make!! They make great teacher, coach, friend, grandma, birthday gifts! I put one in Blake's teacher valentine this year. She really liked it.

NEXT I'll be working on a few things for St. Patty's day, Easter, etc......


These ruffled diaper covers are coming SOON to my store. If you want to order some, let me know. They will be $18. SUPER cute!!! Of course I will have matching onesies too!


So, preorder now if you wish...just email me (or comment below). Check out my Etsy store at www.craftycreations2.etsy.com
LOVE being able to raise money for our adoption AND be crafty too!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm dying over all your cute stuff! I"m going to have to place another order soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!