Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Favorite Things

Just thought I would toss in a random post!

My favorite things (a few anyway).



First... my Sanuk's. You rock. my. world. Thank you for being the most comfortable shoe I own!

My love for anything vintage or unique is very strong! I give credit to my hoarding Grandpa who has spent his life at auctions, sales, dumps, etc.... Something about vintage items that you can bring back to life with funky paint colors and awesome fabric really makes me SMILE! Probably my MOST favorite things of all!








Who needs Robeez when you have "Wildcubs" on Etsy?! SUPER cute and handmade! Lyla will have a few pair for sure!


LOVE this Etsy shop and all her cute prints!! The Wheat Field...I will be ordering from you for my nursery!
This diaper bag from Petunia Pickle Bottom makes me giddy! At $349, giddy is all it's going to make me! DANG PPB!




Color of the year (according to House of Turquoise)...LOVE IT!
Drool.... this vintage suitcase made into a foot stool or table... SO CUTE! (Design Sponge)
I have wanted this rug from Ballard Designs for a long time. One day...
I can't get enough of these Ball jar lights! I see them on a lot of design blogs. This pic is from Etsy.

This "barn light" is delicious! I want want for my laundry room. I saw a few on Etsy and a bunch on Ebay. Now if I can only find one at a thrift store for cheaper!

I'm still in love with my IKEA Ung Dril frame! I only have one, but look at what 4 can do! LOVE
Mine still needs a coat of spray paint...still deciding on the color!
LOVE fun fonts! Love even more when they are FREE! My favorite place to get them? kevinandamanda.com/fonts of course!!

I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

1 comment:

  1. LOVED this post! i'm a big fan of those antique book shelves. brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!