Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend In Pictures

Another full weekend at the Ellis house!

Penny got her hair cut.....
And smuggled some socks (she's CRAZY about socks) into my bed....

Blake had another baseball tournament in Stillwater.... It was SUPER HOT!!

Made a birthday gift for our sweet neighbor/friend Grace...

And the rest of the time was filled with laundry, cleaning, sewing...and oh, yea..sleeping.

My Mom and "little" brother are coming up this weekend to see my Grandma, who was just recently transported to a nursing home/care center. They say she will never talk again. Makes my heart sad because she LOVED to talk! ;)
So another busy weekend ahead.

On the adoption front:
We are just waiting for our updated i600a approval letter to come back. I have everything else that I can possibly have ready for our dossier...the rest will come when we receive our referral(s).
So for now, it's more of the waiting game. We were told 6-9 months.

1 comment:

  1. Your dog is adorable! Love the bow. 6-9 months is not too shabby at all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!